Thursday, October 8, 2009

Random Thoughts






I am feeling random....so here are some random thoughts for your Thursday along with some random hilarious photos of my goober. I promise she doesn't always look so rag-a-muffin-ish.

We are all suffering from colds in my house. I am just hoping and praying that it doesn't turn into a flu type of sick. Not fun. There are no sick days for moms.

We have applied for 20+ jobs and gotten 30+ calls from all over. Rob is going to have a few phone interviews tomorrow and try to figure out what to do from here. It is exciting and very nerve-wracking. Trying to decide where to move for our future is a hard one to make.

Rob only has 5 weeks left of his rotation here in Cottonwood. Then, our future is very up in the air. It is making me nervous to not really know where we might be in 6 weeks time. Weirdness.

Lily is a huge crack-up. She runs everywhere and is into everything all the time. She cracks herself up a lot. She loves to play on the couch and on our bed. We got her some playhouse balls and she loves getting in a box and playing with those balls. It is weird to think we have a little person running around our house all the time. Newborns don't stay newborns for long.

2 comments:

MortFamily said...

She reminds me of Ally so much. They have the same hair. If I don't due it back with a pony or a barette is all in her face! They are little twins, but Lily is a lot blonder. So cute! You did a good job.

Ben and Teri said...

Way cute pictures. I love being able to check in on you guys. Good luck with all the interviews and all the uncertainty for the next little while. Let us know how things go.