Dear sleep,
Oh, how I have missed you. Do you even remember me? Probably not because it has been so long since I fully enjoyed a FULL nights sleep.
But, I just wanted to say thanks, since I got a small glimpse last night of real full on fully asleep. It has been months since I have felt that way. Lily only woke up twice last night and both times immediately fell back asleep in her own crib. Wowzers.
No kicks in my gut. No slaps in my face. Just sleep without worrying about moving to wake up Lily. Oh, sleep......someday, when we actually live in a house and not a hotel, or are homeless, I will visit you again fully.....when I use the tips once again from Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child and get my child to sleep through the night again....by herself. And once that happens, I am NEVER leaving my house again in order to not mess that up.....well, that is probably unrealistic, but based on how horrible she has been sleeping since we left Peoria...that is right----back in AUGUST, I feel like never leaving my own house again....once I have ONE!
Seven Minutes
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment