Santa's cupcake and then vegetables for his reindeer.
So, it appears it has been a month and a half since my last post...mmmmmmm
We are doing really good. We had a very enjoyable Christmas with our own little family in our own little house. Our children were very spoiled by us, Santa, grandparents, aunts/uncles, etc. We acquired a lot of new Disney Princess stuff.....we should advertise for them we have so much Princess stuff in our house now!
Rob has been working overtime trying to finish our bedroom remodel which started last February when our bedroom flooded.....all we need now is a tiny bit of paint and then we have to find some new flooring. I am super excited.....we have done a ton of work on our house. I am hoping we can finish all of our projects soon so we can enjoy the new loveliness.
Lily starts Sunbeam class at church on Sunday which blows my mind. She is growing up that is for sure.
Both the girls slept through the entire night last night....that has only happened less than 5 times since Ella was born...13.5 months ago. It felt so good to sleep and I even got up an hour before them and exercised.
I am hoping to make a trip to Utah/Idaho in the spring sometime....and trying to coordinate all the things to make that happen...seeing my friend Emily, my sister's new baby, having my mom and my sister fly to albuquerque and drive up and back with me......I am hoping we can get it all worked out for a little escape to see my family which I very much need!
2 comments:
You have snow? How do you have snow and we don't?
Cute snowman and cute kids. Christmas with kids is the best. I wish I could see you when you come in the spring.
Post a Comment