Friday, March 23, 2012

Best Friends

Since we moved here I have made some really great friends. Two in particular changed my life and were friends to me like no one has been since my two best friends from high school. One of them moved away last July and one of them moved away in December. I cried like a baby when both of them left and this week in particular my whole soul just misses them. I miss being able to go to their house on a whim when I had a bad day. I miss sitting and talking to them for hours while our kids played (who also LOVED each other)! I just miss them. I saw this quote and it just spoke to how I have felt this week.



"I miss you. Plain and simple. I miss your presence in my life. I miss you always being there for me. I miss my best friend. "

No comments: