Sunday, September 30, 2007

Fall?

I am still undecided on whether fall even exists in Arizona! It was 98 degrees today--but it feels so much better to be in double digits instead of triple digits.
Our Daewoo has passed on from this life and we are owners of a new to us car. We tried to go start it on Thursday and no cigar. So, Rob tried to replace and fix some things and no change. So, I didn't go to work on Friday because I couldn't get there and we thought we might be able to fix it on Friday morning. So, we went and traded in the unstartable Daewoo and got a Toyota Camry, 97. It has 66,000 miles on it and drives like a dream! I hope that this will last us a while. We are on car #4 since we have been married--ridiculous!! So, hopefully this car lasts us until we are out of school, etc.
So, that is our story! Living in Arizona has proved to be expensive!!!

Well, that is our story--sorry the blog only happens once in a while. When you don't have kids it isn't as exciting and I don't have as much news.

2 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

Bummer about your car and the hot weather! Here in Burley it is 60 degree, windy and overcast, it feels like fall! Your new car sounds nice though, we're still running the Malibu for all it's worth, we'll see how much longer it lasts! Anyways, even though you don't blog all that often, I still enjoy reading yours when you do!

Ashley Wray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.