Wednesday, October 24, 2007

October in Arizona

We are going to a trunk-or-treat tonight for our ward. It definitely doesn't feel like Halloween. Especially because the high today is supposed to be 95, so it is hard for me to feel like Halloween without snowsuits, hats, coats, boats, and freezing to death because that is the only kind of Halloween I have ever hard.

Life is going good. Rob is enjoying school. He has finals coming up in a few weeks, so he will be glad when those are over and he has a two week break from school.

We are really enjoying our new-to-us grown up car. It is a 97 Camry with 60,000 miles on it so it runs like a dream and is like twice as big as our last car. I am thoroughly enjoying it. I also bought an older i-pod from one of our friends here and am thoroughly enjoying that--especially since our car doesn't have a CD player.

That is it for now!

No comments: