Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Six Random Facts About Sharon

Some of my other blogging friends have done this and I find theirs entertaining to read--so here goes.

1) I am addicted to Oprah.com & DrPhil.com. I get on everyday after work and read the synopsis of the shows. I don't get to watch them, so I like to read about them. This started when I worked at the INL in Idaho Falls and sat in a cubicle for nine hours a day and didn't have a thing to do. So, I think I read every summary of every show on their entire websites. Now, it is an addiction.

2) I like wearing long sleeve anything. Weird, living in Phoenix, but I love long sleeves. I didn't entirely realize this love of mine until I moved to the Sun and have been unable to wear long sleeves since June because it is too hot. It got up to 97 degrees here yesterday. I don't know how to enjoy a Halloween unless I have a snowsuit on, because that is the only kinds of Halloweens I have ever had. I have put on long sleeves twice, just because I wanted to, and then had to take them off because I got too hot. I didn't always love walking around Rexburg in sub-zero temperatures, but I sincerely do miss wearing long sleeves.

3) I love to read. One of things I am most excited about when we have money--which is not now--and when I get to stay home with kids--hopefully someday--is to be able to go to the library, read a lot of books, and buy a lot of books. I love books. There are some LDS Fiction books that I have probably read over 30 times. Once I read a book that I love, I can read it over and over again and never get bored with it. I can't wait until I get to take my kids to the library each week so that we all can get great books to read.

4) My favorite food in the whole world is PF Changs/Pei Wei. I love eating there and would eat there once a week if Rob would let me. It is also nice because living here there is a PF Changs two miles away and a Pei Wei that is three miles away. I have even started finding some of their recipes online and trying to make them myself. I have been pretty successful with the lettuce wraps! Delicious!!!

5) Rob and I's new favorite random show to watch is Reba. It has some pretty stupid humor sometimes, but it is incredibly funny. It is a very clean show, when so many aren't so we like to watch old episodes of those when they are on. My other new favorite tv obsession is the Food Network. I love ThrowDown, Dinner Impossible, Iron Chef, The Next Iron Chef, etc. I wish I had the time to cook interesting things, but since I don't, I like watching other people cook interesting things. It also takes money to buy all the special ingredients--this poses a problem.

6) I have severe multi-tasking disorder. I can't just do one thing at a time. If I am watching tv, I get up during the commercial breaks and clean something. If I am working on a project, I do 20 little projects in between. For instance, while I have been writing this blog, I have done about 25 other little things in between. It is extremely difficult for me to concentrate on just one task (watching tv, cleaning, etc.) at a time. I usually try to do like three at a time.

1 comment:

Ashley Wray said...

Love you facts! What about Gilmore girls for your favorite show? Your the one who got me hooked. I think really I've only watched reruns of it, but I still liked it. Well just so you know, I got to wear long sleeves yesterday because it was only 55 and rainy. Maybe you should just put on a snowsuit tonight for your costume!