Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March is here already!







I can't believe it is March already! That just seems crazy to me!
My baby is officially six months old last Friday. In some ways it seems like we have always had her, and in other ways it seems like we just had her yesterday. She is a goober....but a cute one!

Rob is on break from school right now and starts his first full-time three month rotation on Monday. He is a bit nervous, but excited to be out of the classroom! He only has one more quarter of actual classes during the summer! I am so proud of him and all he has accomplished with school.

I am kicking it at home with Lily. I have done some projects lately. I made Lily some cute hairclips to keep her mop out of her face. I made letters for LILY to put in her room. I also made my husband home-made bread yesterday! I once asked him what his equivalent was to me getting flowers...and he said homemade bread! I think that is funny!

Rob and I have been on a health kick---exercising everyday and eating a lot better! I definitely want to be a healthy mom and teach my kids good habits! We have both lost some weight!

I am going to Idaho Falls next Friday for two weeks....so, if you are an Idaho Falls-ian---let me know and I can try and see ya!

1 comment:

JulieJ said...

I never know where to answer questions when people ask on my blog. I get a free e-mail every day from ScrapGirls, and there is a digital freebie that I download every day. So, the header was one of those that I put the photo in in Photoshop. I just found one that matched the cutest blog background. I know cutest blog has other stuff beside background, but I haven't explored that.