So, I always thought people were making it up when people said the old cliche of "They grow up too fast!" I guess I had to have my own kid to learn that it really is true. They do grow up super fast! Lily is an expert crawler, pulls herself up to things and has started to walk along things while she is standing up. She will be running around before we know it. No teeth yet, but she sure is growing up. She crawls to the door when Rob leaves in the morning and gets so excited and crawls towards him when he comes home! She loves to go swimming and thinks that underneath the kitchen table is her own personal fort.
Rob is doing a rotation right now. He goes to work everyday from 7 to 4--for FREE---actually, we pay to have him do that! Awe, the joys of school!
I am at home, taking care of Lily, cleaning the house, doing the laundry, couponing and shopping the deals like crazy (seriously, crazy---I even dream about it at night thinking about the deals I need to go get and them taking my coupons. It is SAD!). I hopefully found us an apartment to move into in August when we move up there for Rob's last and final rotation. And then, we will be DONE with school in November! Yeah for real jobs, real paychecks, and real health insurance...and to be closer to family! Sad for leaving our friends down here and the nice weather (with the exception of May through September where it is like living on the actual sun!).
Here is Lily sporting her true colors---BYU-Idaho!
Here is us at the Mesa Easter Pageant. We went on Saturday night with my sis Jeanette and her family. It was rainy and cold (Arizona in April cold....not like Idaho snowy, blizzardy cold, but definitely cold for Arizonians!)...but nice because we were able to get good seats and not have to sit there all day!
Here is Lily and Rob on Easter morning, after we went to church. I was released from my calling on Sunday and got put in Cub Scouts! I went from 14 year old girls to 9 year old boys. It should be a fun change. I will miss Young Women's but am glad for a change! My mom bought Lily's Easter dress and I absolutely love it! I think it is super cute!
Last night we went to a D-backs game with my sister and her kids. That is me and Lily and then my nephew Nathan and my niece Hailey. It was fun. We left early but baseball games are always fun---long and fun.
4 comments:
Congrats on your new calling! I'm a in Cub Scouts, too...holy moly!!! It was a HUGE change for me and I came from being the primary choirester!
You'll do GREAT! and yes, they do grow up too fast. :)
Looks like you had fun. Your hair is cute. Are you just copying me in the calling world or what? I know you were jealous of me in cub scouts!
Cute pictures! Lily is growing up so fast.
Cute pics, I never saw your post on visiting Idaho, but I'm glad you had fun! It's so true, I wish you could just freeze time in certain stages! Your lighter hair looks darling!
Post a Comment