We had an awesome trip to Utah. We got to see all of my siblings, saw some friends, took some naps, got some colds, and just had a great time. She did awesome on the airplane--slept almost the whole flight both ways. Miracles are still alive and well. I have been busy trying to get things under control again since we have been home and have been battling almost daily migraines, so that is all for now!
We are very happy to be home!

I did both of our toes this week!



7 comments:
Your baby is getting so big. I am glad you guys made it home safely. We need to get together. We have missed seeing you guys.
I love your toes-ise picture!!! So cute!!! She is darling, and growing up so fast! Glad you had a great trip!
Great pictures. We loved spending time with you and your adorable little girl.
I'm glad we got to see you briefly. I hope your migraines will go away soon.
Cute pictures! Glad she was good for you! That is a bummer you have lots of headaches. Hope they go away soon!
Lily's so happy and so so cute! I'm glad I got to see you both, even if it was short and sweet! And I got pictures with the blurry, bouncy baby! Wa Hoo!
How's your head?
She is getting so big and turning into more of a little girl. I love that picture of her on your blog header. She's so pretty! It sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun:)
Post a Comment