Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Day 5K

I ran my very first 5K this morning in a Thanksgiving Day Feed the Hungry Run. It was very fun, very cold, and very tiring. It was about 17 degrees!
I ran with my two sisters Jeanette and Diana. Diana and I ran together the whole time and Jeanette smoked us both!
Here is us before the race!



And afterwards, where I look very flushed! Need to do some more training before my next one!

2 comments:

MortFamily said...

All I can say is your calves look amazing! You ran the 5K? Man, I can't run... walking is what I can do. I'm impressed! Way to go and in the snow! Dianna looks different. I couldn't figure out who she was in the first picture. She looked like a Waite... but I couldn't figure out which one.

Ashley Wray said...

Way to go! I was totally planning on doing this race until we had a change of plans and headed to St. George. Dang, it would have been fun to see you! Anyways, way to go! Hope you are enjoying your visit in ID!