Saturday, November 21, 2009

Update

We are in Idaho. It is a little bit colder than in Arizona. We have had to buy a coat and other things for Lily while we are here.
I am super excited for Thanksgiving. My sis and I are going to do a 5k in the morning. I think it will be fun, but I am going to freeze my patootie off.
Rob is studying away. We are hoping to to take the test sometime in early December. Then, after Christmas, we are headed back to AZ to get our stuff out of storage, and move to Carlsbad. It should be a good time.

Sidenote----I just went to a craft fair with my mom and my sister. Apparently if you don't have 100 cute bows and headbands for your little girl, you are a crappy mom! Just kidding really...but man, there was probably 20 booths that just had hair bows. My sister Julie is actually good at making some, so we are going to have a bow making day next week so I can put cute little bows on my little lady's head.
Some people's strengths are crafts...I am almost positive that that is not mine.

1 comment:

MortFamily said...

Amen sister! I am not crafty! Erin makes the bows for Ally's hair. Its great. As long as somebody in the family with do the crafty things for you!