Rob took his test again on February 5. We will know the results on Feb. 22 and we are VERY hopeful.
I am at my sister Jeanette's house and have been for over 3 weeks. I leave to go back to Alamogordo, NM tomorrow.
We will be in the hotel until the end of this month in Alamogordo, NM and then we are moving to Carlsbad for him to start working for real.
We are going to Carlsbad on Saturday to buy a house! I can't even wait! We will definitely appreciate it more after having been "homeless" for months.
So, that is our story. Buy a house this Saturday and then have one more week until we know the results of the test. Then, once he gets his license that week, we will go to Carlsbad where we will hopefully only have to wait a few more weeks until we move into a HOUSE!
This situation has definitely been challenging. I was SO not prepared for the months following graduate school to be more difficult than 2.5 years of Graduate School....but we are being blessed in the meantime. I am definitely trying to have faith and be grateful for all that we do have right now.
We have definitely decided that Heavenly Father tries us so that we will be INFINITELY more grateful for our blessings when they do arrive. That seems to be the pattern of our life. We always have to wait longer than we had hoped for our blessings, but we are SO much more grateful when they arrive.
I am definitely looking forward to leading a boring, predictable, stable existence full of cleaning my house, cooking, projects, and playing with Lily!
3 comments:
sounds like an exciting few weeks ahead. buying a house- i'm jealous. i hope the test results give you some good news. we'll be praying for you guys. lily is getting so big. she's adorable!
Being homeless is hard, especially with a baby. Best wishes on the move and settling in!
Congrats on getting a house! So exciting! And especially in Carlsbad. Our best friends live there and my in-laws have a condo there, and we absolutely LOVE IT. Good luck with everything!!
Post a Comment