You only wish your kids were this cute......just kidding!
LOVE the hair on that cute little girl...So awesome! :)
Fun stuff. I see you have started to tape. Have you started painting yet? What color are you going with?
I seriously love these pics. I miss you all so much. I just want to take Lily...I'll give her back eventually.
Your little girl is so cute!! I love her smile. I'm glad to hear that you're doing well.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOVE the hair on that cute little girl...So awesome!
:)
Fun stuff. I see you have started to tape. Have you started painting yet? What color are you going with?
I seriously love these pics. I miss you all so much. I just want to take Lily...I'll give her back eventually.
Your little girl is so cute!! I love her smile. I'm glad to hear that you're doing well.
Post a Comment