So, we are in a house and it is awesome. I love it. I love not having to worry about other people hearing us or anything.
Last night we were sitting on our back porch watching Lily play and it was such a peaceful great moment. We both looked at each other and said that this is what life is about. We are just so happy to be here and to be settled.
We are starting to paint our house. Rob painted Lily's room yesterday (pictures to come). We are probably going to try and do one room each Saturday for a while.
4 comments:
Congratulations Semon family! New job, new town, new house. SO exciting! Wishing you all the best.
Matt and Donna Ternus
Diddo what Matt and Donna said!
I can't hardly wait for our family to be in a house...it sounds lovely!
So awesome!!!
How fun! Congrats!!!!
Post a Comment