Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Our new normal







My new normal!



So, we are adjusting to our new normal. I went to Walmart for the first time by myself yesterday and we all survived.
Ella is a pretty good baby...she sleeps okay and eats okay...WAY better than Lily did either of those things so for that I am truly grateful. Lily is still having a hard time with her dethroning. Hopefully we can work on that.

It seems weird to me Christmas is only a few weeks away....My mind is on pure survival that it is hard for me to think about stuff like that!


I am loving having a newborn and thinks it is crazy that I think my newborn is now easier than my two year old. When Lily was a newborn I thought no stage could be harder than that.....well, we have definitely hit one.

5 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

What cute girls, and you look great! Hang in there, I so remember all those exact same feelings. 4 is a magical age, I promise, it all gets so much better! Then you have a 4 year old to entertain our 2 year old, it's a win win!

Julie said...

I always thought the 2 year old was harder than the newborn. Tyce is still harder than Capri! Love all that hair.

Susan Lewis said...

Congrats! I love the hair, she has so much, did Lily have that much? Age 2 may seem hard, but it is also so fun because of the things they do and say. It is all about independence there huh?

MortFamily said...

Man, that brings me back to my days when Ally was a newborn. I rocked both of them to sleep so many times! Aah... good times. It DOES get better. Soon they'll be fighting!

Kristi said...

Lily's been blessed to have you to herself, but there's always room for more! Hang in there my friend!