Christmas 2010
We stayed home this year with our little family. We didn't have the time or resources to go anywhere...let alone the desire to travel any sort of distance with a 6 week-old baby.
My heart is full today. Lily enjoyed Christmas thoroughly. She opened not only all of her presents, but all of the rest of ours as well. She loved ripping the paper open and seeing what was inside. Her eyes were full of wonder and excitement as she opened her presents and she was just as excited for our presents as she was for hers. She also came and showed Ella her presents after she opened them.
As I sat there holding Ella Gracie watching Lily just enjoy Christmas the way any child should, my heart was full. I am so blessed in so many ways. I have a loving hard-working husband who is a wonderful father. I have two beautiful little girls that are my world who have made me a better person each day. We have a house to raise our family in and a stable job. We have the gospel and are sealed together forever as a family. I am grateful. I am incredibly grateful for everything I have and I hope you are too!
No comments:
Post a Comment