Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ella's Baby Blessing

We blessed little Ella Grace on Sunday January 2, 2011. My sis Diana was here for some familial support. Being so far away from ANY family is hard on special days like that, but it was still a good day.
Ella got a special mohawk for the big day....if you got the most awesome hair ever you have to flaunt it right?
Ella and her proud daddy. Rob did an amazing job with the blessing. I am so grateful for the Priesthood that he holds and that he is worthy to bless me and my two little girls.
Ella only cried a bit during the blessing. No sirens or anything. She also was an angel the rest of sacrament meeting so I actually got to stay in the chapel with her the whole time. When we blessed Lily I spent the WHOLE meeting besides 2 minutes for the blessing in the hall with her screaming!
Lily is super excited as you can tell!


I love her happy little face.

Thanks to all family who lended their support (phone calls and e-mails) on our special day. It means a lot to know we are not forgotten even when we are far away.

1 comment:

The Cook Clan said...

Beautiful pictures! Too funny, we blessed Kostner on Jan. 2nd as well!