Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cuties











Ella is a chunky monkey, slobbery, a puker, and cute as a button. She is almost rolling over and sleeps pretty good. She is MUCH bigger than Lily was at this age. She is already wearing 6 month clothes. I think she is super duper cute and everybody loves her awesome hair.
I had her at church with me by myself on Sunday and tried to teach with her in my arms.....another leader tried to take her and she screamed worse than I have ever heard her scream before. So, I got to teach with her in my arms. She is a MOMMA's girl!

Lily is almost 2.5. Not having very much luck with potty training. She makes me laugh. She LOVES Mickey Mouse and anything Mickey Mouse related.

3 comments:

Mortensen Family said...

You need a wrap. I taught with Ally in a wrap every Sunday until she walked.

All-stater said...

(From Jeanette) ... I love her hair, too! What a cutie. Isn't it amazing that they care who is holding them at such a young age?

Kaylynn said...

Her hair is cool. I was in YW for a year after Carly was born and she never let anyone hold her or even look at her for a whole year.