My 2 girlies are growing up super fast.
Ella is a very good baby. She only wakes up once in the night to eat. Is only fussy at night usually. She is smiling and cooing at me. She is a doll.
Lily is growing up super fast too. I think she looks so old in these pictures. We are working on potty-training with few successes. She will go if i take her, but she will never tell me if and when she has to go. I am not sure how to overcome that hurdle. She is talking a ton, loves "Baby Ella" and is still taking a good nap everyday. She is a pretty good kid. She loves nursery. Her favorite shows are Mickey Mouse and Handy Manny which I enjoy so I can take a shower everyday!
1 comment:
They are so cute. I LOVE Ella's hair. I am so glad she is a good baby. Good luck with potty training. Just keep trying different things and something will click.
Post a Comment