Saturday, May 7, 2011

Being a mom to me means.....






  • Never being able to go to the bathroom by yourself
  • Instead of knowing current knowledge on songs, musicians, etc. I know the theme song to Handy Manny
  • I have exercised with my baby in my arms
  • There have been meals I have made different food for every member of my family
  • I get more excited about buying my girls cute clothes than I do for myself
  • Being able to shower (and shave my legs) in less than 5 minutes
  • Spending every minute of the day working and still not having a clean bathroom or living room or kitchen
  • By the end of the day being covered in at least 5 different kinds of various substances
  • Having the hardest job
  • Having the most rewarding job

2 comments:

Team Jogan said...

I love it :)

Kaylynn said...

There are cute girl clothes out there, and you can get such good bargains. Glad you enjoy being a Mom!