Monday, May 23, 2011

Update....with words

So, lately it seems as if all my posts are only pictures....so here are some words.....

Ella....
She is 6 months old. She rolls ALL OVER! She is not crawling, but rolls and gets to anywhere she wants to go. She is a pretty good sleeper but still wakes up 3-4 times a night to eat. She is "healthy", which pretty much means she is kind of a chunk! But, chunky babies are cuter! She is a very happy baby but as one of my fellow Young Women leaders stated yesterday......we forgot to have the cord cut! She is a momma's girl and likes to be within arms length of my person at all times, which means she is in my arms for most Young Women's lessons, while I try to cook dinner, all night sometimes, and wishes she could be in my arms while I exercise.

Lily.....
Lily will be three at the end of the summer which seems totally crazy to me. She loves playing with her friends and we are super duper sad her friend and mine are moving next month! It will be a sad day in our house. We hang out with them a few days a week so it will be a very sad day for both of us! She loves nursery, Mickey Mouse, Little Einsteins, Tangled, the slip-n-slide in the backyard, and "hold you momma" (aka cuddling). Rob thinks when she says Hold you momma it sounds like Hoochie momma so he laughs hysterically every time she says it. She also HATES hates it when I curl her hair for church!

Rob.....
Rob is liking his job. He is definitely wishing he didn't have to commute still to Artesia twice a week (like we were promised he wouldn't have to), but other than that really likes what he is doing. He is the scoutmaster which keeps him busy on Sundays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays and then a campout once a month. He is also working extremely hard to renovate our master bedroom.....turning it from an ugly room with wood paneling to a real room with sheetrock! He started Insanity workouts with me two weeks ago but only lasted a week because it hurts his hips too bad.

Sharon....
Which leads into me! I am doing insanity workouts every day. I have not missed a day and two days so far I have done two workouts instead of one. It fits the name very well---INSANITY! But, it is a great workout and I feel the burn and sweat like a monkey every stinkin day. I have been dieting/working out for 4 months now and decided to up the ante a bit to see if I could do it! I am almost back done to pre-pregnancy weight which was almost the perfect weight for me so I am excited about that. The insanity workouts have given me a bit more muscle than I was anticipating but I feel like I am getting in great shape! I am still teaching Young Women which keeps me busy all week on the weeks I teach (3 out of 4 weeks a month) since I worry about my lesson all week long when I have to teach. Other than that my life consists of diapers, feedings, spit up, toddler dance parties, play dates, grocery trips, laundry, cleaning, cooking, and very little sleep these days.

1 comment:

Kaylynn said...

I liked the words!