Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Facebook Status'

So, do you ever have a day where a million facebook status's float through your mind and you know you shouldn't post them all and annoy everyone who ever decided to accept your friend request? But, sometimes when that happens you feel incomplete unless you disperse those to the universe somehow?

Hence, this post.......

Mother lesson of the day.....when your three old says repeatedly Ella.....Big.....Poop, believe her and go investigate immediately.

Sweet....your three old loves preschool....I mean loves it!
Sour......she gets so excited in the morning to go that you end up driving around for 35 minutes until you can drop her off so she will stop yelling at you that it is time for "pretty-school" (her name for preschool) and dragging you to the door!

Who knew that trying to wean my daughter from nursing would be just as hard and stressful as it was to get her to nurse in the first place?

My favorite quote from my kidney stone episode last week......
Rob: (at 10am, after he had been Mr. Mom for 2.5 hours) I would like to switch back to our regular roles please.....like NOW!

Every night, right when I get comfortable, settled into my bed perfectly, have the blankets all situated and almost ready for sleep.....my baby wakes up. How is it possible that in another room she knows right when I hit that spot of comfortableness?



Okay.....purge over. Whew....I feel better!

2 comments:

Julie said...

My kids used to tell me every minute ion the clock because they were so excited for preschool.
That is the absolute worst when you get in the sweet sleep position and you hear a baby cry. It makes my heart skip a beat. Thanks for the laugh.

Kaylynn said...

I totally know what you mean about thinking of Facebook status comments all day. I rarely actually post them, but I do have them often.