Lily started preschool today! It was a sad/happy day at my house this morning. I have attachment issues with my children.....we have never lived near family so I don't leave them....um, hardly ever. I can probably remember every time I have left Lily with someone else for any amount of time. Anyway, so we had much debate in our house about whether to put her in a preschool this year or not. But, since she will be the youngest in her grade (she makes the cutoff by 3 days) we both thought 2 years of a little preschool environment would help her to be ready for kindergarten. And, we want to give her great opportunities to learn, grow, and develop her talents.
Anyway, here she is....all ready to go!

Mmmm, should we get out of the van or not?


Here she is in her classroom! There is another Lily in her class and another girl with the same backpack!

Her little cubby with her name tag and little fish.

This is what she was doing when I picked her up....I had to wait 5 minutes for her to finish building her tower! They said she did good....had a little trouble going to the bathroom and was one of the quieter ones in the class but she seemed happy and ready to try it again on Thursday!
The best perk for me is that I can go to Walmart and grocery shop without her! Much much easier with just little Ella and myself!
Tomorrow's new adventure.....Tap/Jazz class! I am sure she will LOVE it! She loves dancing!
No comments:
Post a Comment