I finally caught up on the blog for now!
We are enjoying Oregon. Rob loves his job which is so important. Lily is in an excellent preschool. We live very close to a temple. We live close to a good hospital. Life is good.
This pregnancy has been rough. It is hard to keep up and be a good mom when you feel awful and are exhausted. I am a hot emotional mess and feel like I have lost the use of my brain. I also feel like I have lost a lot of social skills and don't know how to talk to people or make friends.
Just a disclaimer if you interact with me in any way...I am a hot emotional pregnant mess and I apologize in advance!
Pigs And Dogs
4 days ago
2 comments:
Great to see updates from your lovely family. I'm sorry about the emotional pregnancy. Love you lots.
Sorry I blog stalked you! I totally understand the whole loosing your brain thing. I think mine has gone the way of the world! how far along are you?
Post a Comment