Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Are we ready for a new baby!


My cute girls on Valentine's Day even though they were both sick. We got fun books, candy, and our friend Melissa brought them cute heart bows for their hair. 





Phew...I am all caught up for now! I had to do some catch up so I will be ready to post some cute pictures of my new little man in 2 days!


Random thoughts---

Every time we pray we tell Lily to bless Preston and she always finishes with "Bless Preston to come out" .

When we were praying for Preston to turn we would tell her please bless Preston to turn and she would respond with "Bless Baby Preston to turn....back into baby Preston."

At church a week and a half ago there was a little 4 year old boy sitting across the aisle from me.
He turns to his Dad--"Why is that lady SOOO fat?"
Dad tries to shoosh him
"No, seriously Dad, why is she SOOOO fat?"
Dad tries whispering to him....little boy quiet for a minute
"But Dad, don't you think even after that baby comes out she is still going to be SOOOOO fat?"
You have to love the innocence of children. So, there you have it ladies and gentlemen...I am SOOO fat!

Ella loves coming up with her toy stethoscope and checking on the baby. So adorable.

Lily is very excited that Preston's car seat faces hers so he will be able to see her.


The other morning it was like 6am and I could hear the girls in their room awake but just playing for a few minutes so I did not get out of bed yet. All of a sudden I hear Lily severely distressed---"MOM, PLEASE COME TELL US GOOD MORNING! PLEASE! MOM COME TELL US GOOD MORNING!" So funny.

It is Wednesday night right now. We are headed to the hospital Friday night. I don't know if I remember being this miserable at the end with the other two. I am a lot larger than I was with the other two and I think this baby will be my biggest. I cannot sleep, have severe heartburn, severe charlie horses in my legs and toes, and am just 1000% uncomfortable. I am convinced Heavenly Father makes you so miserable that you think labor, delivery, and a newborn sound better than being pregnant!

Let's hope all goes well and Preston comes out nicely!


1 comment:

Kaylynn said...

Cute pictures and stories! Please come tell us good morning - my favorite.