Thursday, August 23, 2007

Rob started school!

Rob FINALLY started school yesterday. He was SO excited to finally get it started. He has been bored this summer since we moved to Arizona so it is really good for him to start and be excited about school. They had a family BBQ yesterday that I left work early to go to. It was fun to be on campus with him and feel the first day of school excitement. He is one of only two boys in his program. They told us most of the programs at his school have more girls than boys which I found interesting because it is all medical field related so I thought there would be more boys.

R0b and I were talking about how surreal it is to finally start. We feel like we have been waiting and hoping and waiting for this moment the whole time we have been married and it is finally here. I asked him if he would still remember me in December of 2009 when he is done since I am going to be a graduate school widow!

My mom wrote and asked me if it had cooled down here at all. My response was that it was 93 degrees when I watched the news this morning at 5:45am. I would daresay that it hasn't cooled off yet. Some people were telling me yesterday that it doesn't really get cooler until November-ish. That seems crazy to me.

Well, that is the Semon Family story today.

1 comment:

Ashley Wray said...

Yay for school! Andrew started yesterday, teaching, not learning, but still, it's exciting. I'm so happy for you guys! You'll have to keep us updated on whats going on. I'm glad to hear that everything is going so wonderfully!