My two sisters--Rachelle & Diana--came to visit us here in the hottest place on earth a few weeks ago. Here is me and my sister Diana at the Life is Good Store in Sedona. We are all obsessed with Life is Good stuff. It is so fun! We were really excited because we had never seen a whole Life is Good STORE!!
So here is a picture of me at my pretend Spring Break with my sisters in October.
1 comment:
Oh you crazy college girl! YAy for Spring Break in October! So fun and your nieces are adorable! You can be the biased aunt. Did you dye your hair? It looks darker, cute as always, but darker! Thanks for leaving comments on my blog, I love getting them, like I seriously get my blog every few hours after I post to see who's left me comments, I'm a loser, I know.
Post a Comment