We are doing good. I am no longer working so I am just hanging out with Lily all day, cleaning, catching up on the sleep I miss in the night, etc. I am pretty excited to just be able to be home and concentrate on Lily. I am really grateful I get to do that.
Lily can roll over from her stomach to her back....but doesn't like to do it very often. She is trying out rice cereal and you can see how much she loves that activity. She is sleeping in the crib in stead of the swing now, and is doing better than she was at first. I hope to be able to sleep longer than 2 to 2.5 hours at a time someday. Her hair is getting pretty long where she has a little mullet in the back and it gets in her eyes in the front. It is hard to have things stay in it, though.
Rob is in the middle of a quarter right now. His next quarter is only a rotation, so he will have three months of working in the field. He is pretty excited about that.
That is all....anyone else excited for the new Office tonight?
6 comments:
I am glad that you are able to focus on Lily now and not have to worry about work. Wow, she's growing up so fast. And yes, she is stinkin' cute!
I can see a lot of Rob in there. How does she like her Bumbo? Would that be an item you recomend having, ever for only one more child?
I bet you love just being at home! It's so nice to have your biggest responsibility be your home and (stinkin cute) baby girl! Is she really only sleeping 2-3 hours at a time? You poor thing! Have you tried keeping her up for about 3-4 hours before her bedtime? I've got some tips if you want them, but I know how annoying advice can be if you've tried everything! Good luck!
Cute, cute! That is nice you get to be home with her! It is the best!!!
She is such a doll! Love your Blog!
Lily is getting so big! (This is your cousin, Ruth, by the way). Glad to see you're all doing well. :-)
Post a Comment