Friday, January 2, 2009

Miracles do happen


So, my goober is a goober...I don't know how else to say that.
We got some free movie tickets from two different sources, so Rob said we should go to a movie today. I was leary to say the least. I can't sit through a Sacrament Meeting with her, so why would a movie be any different?

Miracle! I got her to sleep on my lap right before it started and she slept the WHOLE time. Granted, it was only an hour and a half movie, but still. Miracles do happen.

Bedtime Stories was a great show! Definitely recommend seeing it! Hilarious and good clean fun for the whole family!

4 comments:

MortFamily said...

We saw that too with both our kids. Colter and Ally both slept through 3/4 of it. I thought it was cute too. But I didn't have to get up with Ally and walk around. Awesome! We also saw Bolt and Colter loved it!

JulieJ said...

I thought that picture was snow in Phoenix and that was a miracle too!

Brett and Rachel said...

Ooo...that was a great show wasn't it?! So cute and absolutely hilarious! Glad you were able to sit thru the whole thing. I'm still trying to get over the fact that you opened christmas presents at 3:30 in the morning. I think you win with that! :)

The Cook Clan said...

I loved taking Mckenna to movies when she was little cuz she was so good. That looks like a cute show, I'll have to check it out!