Monday, December 29, 2008

Cute pics...what else?

Here is Lily looking at her pretty self!

Here she is before Church last Sunday . This is the dress we bought the day we knew she was a little girl!
I think she should try out for American Idol! What do you think?


Anything in my mouth! AWESOME!

4 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

I love them all!!! She is a doll. That one of her singing is very funny!!!

JulieJ said...

So cute! She's growing up!

Ashley Wray said...

So cute! Love the American Idol pictures, and you definetly beat up on the 3:30 wake up call, I think we rolled out of bed at about 7 and had to wake both girls up!

MortFamily said...

She's a cutie. I'm glad you get to see your mom soon. Looks like you had a good Christmas though. Aren't they so much more fun with kids?