Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December! I can't believe it!

Does anyone else think it is crazy it is almost December?
We stayed here and had our own little Thanksgiving dinner with Rob's friend from school and his wife. It was very fun. I cooked a turkey, stuffing, homemade rolls, spinach salad, relish tray. It was very fun! I was very proud of myself for my beautiful turkey!






This is Lily's crazy hair after a bath.


These are my beautiful flowers from my husband....just because.
This is Lily kind of sitting up on her own----a little bit leaning but pretty good!

Here is our tree....a real one....Rob insists!

These are our cute stockings we just bought! I love them. They make me very happy.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Cute decorations! I have some of my decorations up, but I've got a lot more to do. Maybe this weekend. Congrats on the Thanksgiving dinner! Since Doug was sick I pretty much just made the essentials - turkey, mashed potatoes, and stuffing.

The Cook Clan said...

I love that picture of her in pink by the tree with her mouth open! To sweet!!! I know, it seems like Christmas is just sneaking up on us.

Becky said...

i am officially jealous of your real tree. can you send the aroma of pine our way, maybe through the wall or something? one day we will get a real tree. so many presents under the tree already, who's on the ball? you or rob?

Heather@Women in the Scriptures said...

Yeah for real trees! I am the one who insists on real trees in my marriage. A fake one just doesn't seem to cut it. Happy Holidays!

Ashley Wray said...

Cute pics and a yummy looking dinner! You look great by the by, way to go! I need to get back on the ball, these holidays have thrown my willpower to the wind!

Emily said...

Sharon- Hello amazing! Maybe you couldn't tie a bow at super saturday, but I bet half those ladies can't make homemade rolls or a beautiful turkey. I'm impressed. Glad you had fun. Lil is adorable by the way.