Friday, December 26, 2008

How was your Christmas?

Did everyone have a good Christmas? I hope so!
We had our own little Christmas here on Christmas Eve morning. We opened presents at 3:30 in the morning, because we were all awake! Can anyone beat that?
We went to Vegas on Christmas Eve and came back Christmas night. Lily and I have both been fighting colds since then and hope we are on the mend!
Here we are at 3:30 opening presents! Don't mind my beautifulness!




Here is Lily on our way to Vegas. Isn't she cute?
Here she is on Christmas morning staring at her favorite present...it lights up, sings songs, says Good Morning and Good Night in three languages, and can fit in her mouth! What more could a 4 month old want?

2 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

That picture of her in the car is adorable!

Unknown said...

So fun! And Merry Christmas! Yes, I did have an excellent Christmas, too, thanks for asking :)