Friday, November 21, 2008

Grateful for....


Things I am Grateful for:

It is Friday Afternoon and I am done working until Monday
My goober is being especially cute today---even after a horrible night of sleep (non-sleep actually)
Thanksgiving next week
That we get to have our own Thanksgiving
My husband being on break from school
The gospel
Just life in general!
That I don't hate myself in the pictures below!

Here are some recent pics of the goob.





5 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

I think you look really good! Lily is super adorable!

JulieJ said...

Cute pics! Good luck on that Thanksgiving feast. Your baby will be missed (any maybe you too!)

The Ternus Family said...

Hi Robert. How are you? It's Donna and I was wondering if you wanted to email me or I could email you to catch up on our lives and Medina news. It's crazy being back here. Anyways...my email address is donna_ternus@hotmail.com
Your wife and baby are beautiful! Lucky dude, huh?!

Unknown said...

You look fantastic in those pictures! Your hair especially is shiny and lustrous and gorgeous! :)
I'm grateful for this chance to reflect on what we're grateful for!

Erin said...

your goob is adorable. she is really, truly beautiful. our kids need to meet eachother someday. she is growing so fast! and you look great, too!