We got back from Utah last Sunday----that drive is a killer. Especially since we got stuck in Hoover Dam Traffic for an hour and stuck in Wickenberg for like 30 minutes! Annoying to say the least. I am glad we aren't planning on making that drive again anytime soon.
I started working from home for 16 hours and then working at the office 4 hours a week. Rob watches Lily while I go into the office which is the only reason I am doing it---because I don't have to have anyone else watch Lily. It is good for the insurance and some income while Rob finishes school.
Rob is done with finals tomorrow and then he is off until right after Thanksgiving! Yeah for a break. Then he only has 2 quarters of classes and 2 quarters of rotations! The end is in sight!
We are planning on moving to Sandy, Utah at the end of August next year for him to do his final rotation there. I am SUPER excited for a lot of reasons. Family, seasons, less people, to name a few! I can't wait!!!!!! We are hoping to get a job there after he is done! Yeah for real jobs...that make real money...to pay off REAL student loans!
Lily is doing good. I can't believe she is over 2 months already! She isn't a little newborn anymore. She is a chunky little goober! She is smiling and cooing at us. It is amazing how one tiny little goober can change your life!
That is about it for us...here are cute goober pictures!
7 comments:
She has certainly chunked up! What a doll! I love her onesie in that first picture. That is so great that you have a job that allows you to work from home! A little extra income is always a good thing! I can't believe you guys are so close to finishing, that is always so exciting to see the end in sight! And it's nice to know where your going to end up as of now anyways! Thanks for the update!
It's so comforting to see some light at the end of the tunnel! It's exciting that you'll be moving to Utah! I hope everything will go well with your plans.
So what is Rob studying?? We will be in Utah at the beginning of the year. I'm so excited!! Especially because my husband will be done with school.
We are excited to have you close. We were hoping to have someone else in Idaho, but oh well!
Thanks for the update! That's good that you can mostly work from home, and raise your daughter :) She's adorable!
I love the last picture. How sweet is a sleeping baby!
WHAT?? You are leaving?? I guess it is all an adventure no matter where you live. Are you staying here for the holidays then? We are moving into our house hopefully in a week or so, you guys should come visit, or have you gone on any good hikes? We have been looking for one of those around here now that it is cool enough to live outside. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment