The Temple
The Reception
Here is the car....poor Rachelle and Nathan...ours wasn't nearly as bad because the grandkids weren't involved!
This is my brother Doug being the monkey gym for the grandkids. He was also the "enforcer" all night. We had a special room off to the side of the reception for the grandkids, brother-in-laws and other family to hang out all night instead of taking up room and making noise in the reception and Doug spent the night making sure the obnoxious kids at the reception didn't come and ruin our fun!
6 comments:
Oh man, your daughter is soo adorable.. too bad you dont live closer, I would have to come stalk her with my camera!! GORGEOUS!
I'm so so SO glad I was able to come, and catch up with you guys! I really didn't remember we were so close in age - we should have been friends long ago! :) You're awesome, Sharon, really.
Uh, thanks for the baby + Jon post...ha. I laughed out loud when I saw it.
Ha, ha. I look funny in that picture :)
Hi Semon Family. This is Donna (Murray) Ternus from Ohio, where Rob served his mission. I found your blog on someone else's and wanted to say HI! Lily is adorable and it looks like you guys are doing great! Keep in touch...theternusfamily.blogspot.com
What adorable pictures of Lily, and your little family!!!
Hello!! I just found your blog through Donna Ternus. Was wondering if Rob still remembers me. I used to roomies with Donna and Rob used to visit quite a bit!! Your girl is adorable!!
I'm glad your doing good. Please Keep in touch dcbyui.blogspot.com
Post a Comment