Thursday, February 12, 2009

Am I Alive?

Am I too cocky to think that people actually missed me? Probably!
Anyway, we cancelled the internet in January to save money and I am having it reinstalled tomorrow night for my sanity. So, expect a cute picture filled post tomorrow night!

9 comments:

Becky said...

i am allowed to be excited about that or should i not know about it? we have been suffering too and don't deserve to have it ever. can't wait to see the cute post coming soon.

Unknown said...

I'm so excited to see more posts! I've missed your life! :)

JulieJ said...

Yeah! You have been missed. Even my friend Joy commented that you haven't posted any cute pics of your babe for a while!

The Cook Clan said...

Yes, we missed you! I can't live without the internet!

MortFamily said...

I was just telling Brent that I thought you had died and I needed to e-mail you. I'm glad you're not dead. Who cancels the internet? Come on!

Ashley Wray said...

I've totally missed you and have wondered where you've been! Oh man, I would lose my mind without the internet, so I'm glad that you got it back, can't wait to see some cute pics!

Mindy said...

ha ha! We tried that too to save money. It never worked. Also we did that with cable. That too, didn't work! I am pathetic!

Emily said...

I'm also excited for you to get back to posting! I've missed reading about what's going on in your lives.

Brooke said...

It's about dang time! Come back! I missed you! :)