Friday, February 20, 2009

Journal Thoughts for Today

Haven't written in your journal for a while? Try this...

For February 20, 2009

Outside my window...is the Arizona sunshine. It is a bit cold (for here) and a bit windy. The high today is in the 70's I think.

I am thinking about....moving to Utah and hoping that we can find a job when Rob is done.....about how to get Lily to sleep better (she is still waking up a million times in the night--she is not a good sleeper!)......how tired I am and wish I could sleep better when I do get the chance to sleep.

I am thankful for...my husband and his dedication to school.....my husband and my opportunity to stay home full-time with my kiddo....the gospel and how much peace it brings.

From the kitchen...Lily's booster seat/high chair is on the counter from my attempt to feed her this morning....no sweets since I am trying to lose weight!

I am wearing...my favorite jeans from Marshalls that I wear everyday and a black shirt. I am thinking I need to go put on socks though because my toes are numb.

I am going...to try and get a nap today and then go run some grocery errands and get all the good deals at all the different stores.

I am hoping...that I can be content with being here for another six months. I have my husband and baby but this week I am just feeling extra lonely and am looking forward to being closer to family and to make new friends......that Lily can start to sleep better!

I am hearing...the sweet sound of Lily sleeping and the hum of this computer.

Around the house...Pretty clean...but could use a few things picked up.

One of my favorite things...Bajio---I really have been craving that today......the internet!

A few plans for the rest of the week...Finish my lesson for Sunday on Homemaking....try to clean up our room since I am trying to reorganize our stuff....catch up on some sleep.

2 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

You are so funny! I think most of us Idahoans would kill for 70 degree weather right now. I think we may get lucky and hit 50! I'm excited and we are going to the park after naps.

Becky said...

i like this idea for journaling. maybe i will copy you if you don't mind. i am sad to hear that you've been lonely lately. i'm your neighbor you know, you should come over for a visit more often on days you feel lonely. hope this week is better. i think you need some more lindt chocolates. jk- i won't tempt you.