The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what it will be is a surprise. There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift. Let's see who looks at my blog!
If I don't have your home address, please leave it for me.
Seven Minutes
2 days ago
6 comments:
Sounds like fun! I'm in... please erase after reading....I'll post my address on a seperate comment
I'm in! I'll play. I want a free gift.
Hey! I look at your blog, too! I am just now getting all 20 million of the blogs I follow onto reader, though! :) Have a good one! And yes, I realize I'm number four... :)
okay - so I'm not number four!!! Count me in!
Post a Comment