So, needless to say I said we would use our tax refund to restore my sanity...and the internet. So, we are alive and now I have the internet once again.
We are doing good. Rob has a couple weeks left of this quarter and then his next quarter he is just doing a rotation. He is excited about that.
I am just home full-time with the Lil-ster now and I just feel so much peace about my life and where I am. It is a good feeling.
Lily is days away from crawling. She can move herself across spaces on her back and through awkward movements, but she is SUPER close to crawling. She is getting to be so big.
Another leader in Young Women's just had a baby and brought her last Sunday....she was tiny! I always thought mine would be the baby that never grew up! Too late for that!
Thanks for the comments that you do read my blog and care that we aren't dead!
Yeah for the internet! My one sister made the comment she would rather go without food than the internet. I was definitely feeling that way this week! We don't pay for tv, but get the free digital channels, which is totally okay with me right now. I would much rather have the internet! And since now we have to give up food to have the internet, it is my new diet plan!
Love to all!
4 comments:
Hoorah for the internet! I love that "Sweet" outfit. It is so cute with the strawberries.
That is an early crawler! Is she not even 6 months yet? I'm glad to see some updated pictures and excited to see her for two weeks next month. Did I already say that?
P.S I like your haircut.
I agree, I'm a little internet obsessed so I think I would take it over food! I'm so jealous you guys are swimming while we are just freezing! Lily is so big and adorable, I can't believe she's almost crawling, Reese isn't even close! Keep the posts coming!
Post a Comment