Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Reasons I am Looking Forward to Moving to Utah

  1. Seasons
  2. Summers that don't have 120 degree weather
  3. Less people who smoke (I am sick of smelling smoke everywhere I go!)
  4. Closer to my family
  5. Lily to be closer to some cousins/aunts/uncles/grandparents
  6. Make some new friends
  7. Stop feeling left out here
  8. Closer to a temple
  9. For Rob to be closer to having a real job
  10. Closer to the mountains
What are you looking forward to?

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Today is Wednesday...Saturday is that much closer!!! I will get to do my laundry. :)

Ashley Wray said...

Hmmm...I am so ready for summer! I'm sick of bundling us kids in coats and shoes with socks and blanket in carseats! I can't wait to have them in tshirts and shorts, slipping on some flip flops and heading out the door!

Chalece said...

You feel left out? I'm sorry! I hope I haven't contributed to that. I love ya, and hope you know that. When do you move to Utah? We will miss you.

Holly said...

Dido to what Chalece said, I hope you don't feel left out from me. I think you're great and I love talking to you every Sunday! If I had a life, you would definitely be included, but unfortunately, I don't. Sometimes I feel left out too with other groups, so maybe we could make a "Left Out Club." :) Just kidding. I can't WAIT to move. To everything you said, and then some!

Shell said...

It is great for all the reasons you said. I can't wait for you to come up because then we might get to see you sometimes, even if you will still be in another state...at least it's closer. Jaedyn, and I'll admit most the rest of us,are dying to see Lily. The other two of you are just icing on the cake. We're tired of seeing ya'll in pictures, they just don't do the real thing justice.

Ben and Teri said...

I know you are excited to go, but we will sure miss you here when you are gone. How much longer do you have before you head up there?