Here is Lily all tuckered out from going to the mall and going out to eat!
I made dinner for Valentine's Day. I made garlic cheese rolls, and chicken Parmesan with heart shaped noodles.
I even made heart-shaped ice cubes!
It was a very good Valentine's Day--low key but good.
Here is Lily's adventure with a new toy she got for Christmas.
You can all surmise what happened here!
To answer some questions about my last post---we are moving at the end of August...six months away. This week, it seems like that can't come soon enough! I just need to learn to not care so much about some things and be happy with who I am...regardless of other things beyond my control.
Lily is very mobile! She can get anywhere she sets her mind to! She is sort of crawling...but can definitely get where she wants to go.
Rob is done with this quarter on Monday and then has a little time off. Then, he has his rotation starting March 9. I am going home to Idaho Falls on March 13 for 2 weeks to spend some time with my family.
Okay, that is all. I hope everybody had a great week!
6 comments:
Yum!!! You should put the recipes on my dinner blog...pretty pretty please! We too went to lunch on Valentine's day.
Fun V-day. You went all out!
Sharon,
Lily is getting so big!! I know I never post, but I do check up on ya!! I love your Vday dinner...it looked like it was a success...so fun for you guys.
I'm sorry too if you felt left out...I have no life at all...just me and the little man every day. Let's get together. It would be good to have Cohen around a little baby! :-) Let's talk soon! Liz
She is such a doll, and You are such a great wife, and I'm sure Rob adores you!!! For our Valentine Dinner, Ryan had McDonalds and I ate with my parents... LOL! Guess you gotta study when you gotta study!!! :)
Hey I got the mormon.org button from Heather's blog. She has instructions in one of her posts. I can't remember which one. Sorry. You just have go through her blog.
dg h bnj bg5y cyvuhbujjbg
that is David saying hi to Lily.
So I'm going home sometime in June and maybe even staying till the 4th of July. (If you need an excuse to visit your parents again, that would be a good time!) We miss you guys. Oh, and be careful Sharon, you might become one of those super crafting moms... your valentines day was pretty impressive:)
Post a Comment