Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Updates



So, I haven't dropped any bricks. I only jumped once on the floor in anger at 3am when they scared my daughter for the 5TH TIME! Really, I was proud of my restraint.

Lily is almost walking. She can stand on her own for a second and tries to take steps. She is up to and into everything. It is fun to watch her explore and learn new tricks. She claps and is very proud of herself when she transfers good when walking around holding onto things. She is almost nine months. She has reverted to bad sleeping habits. We were up from 11:00pm to 2:00am this morning, but all in all she is doing well. This past week or so I kept trying to put her back to sleep if she woke up and spent 3 hours doing that, with her falling asleep, screaming, etc. So, I decided to just be up with her until she is ready to go back to sleep. I decided that is a better alternative for now....a tiring one, but I was tired before and don't have to struggle with her for 3 hours.

Rob is almost done with his rotation and then has classes over the summer before we move to Utah for our last rotation with HOPEFULLY a job afterwards! Good thoughts our way PLEASE!

I am at home doing the at home thing. Playing with my goober, diaper changing, laundry, cooking, cleaning, diaper changing, cleaning, saving money, etc. I am grateful I am able to do this and be home with my goober. I know some don't have that opportunity and I am so grateful I get to be home. I would go crazy if I had to leave her.

Who wouldn't LOVE to spend all day with this little face?

5 comments:

Deanna said...

sounds like you have it figured out! :) Glad it's going well. She is adorable!

Mindy said...

Ok, so I dont' think your little girl could get any cuter! Any adive on how to get a cute one? :)

MortFamily said...

Lily reminds me of Ally. We need to get them together some time! We'll pray for Rob to get a job if you pray for Brent to get a job! :)

Jaime said...

So, Emily told me this story and I had to come read it for myself. Unreal!!! I love neighbors. :) Your little girl really is adorable.

The Cook Clan said...

Wow, the nerve of your neighbors! Do they really think babies don't cry? Also do they really think they are making the problem any better? Its not like you wanna be up that time of night!