My sister Julie just had her 4th child...a baby girl. She has three little boys and was SUPER excited for a girl. She was told her first was a girl and so his birth was a big surprise, so she is excited for a little girl. This makes 13 grandkids in my family....8 girls and 5 boys....I guess we all knew coming from my family of 6 girls and 1 boy that girls would always rule. Go to dreamingofbeaches.blogspot.com to see the new little lady!
I miss my own little newborn!


Lily is taking about 4 steps at a time before she gets excited and falls down. She is a funny little lady!
We are just enjoying a lazy Saturday at home. I went out and wondered why I did because it is SUPER hot...and will only get worse. I need to find projects to keep me and Lily entertained at home this summer so we don't have to go out in the HEAT!
3 comments:
They grow way too fast!!!! Cute pictures.
Thanks for the shout-out. You would think she was so tiny compared to Lily now. Especilly since she has lost 8oz. since birth. They grow up fast!
Julie had a girl! WOW! I'm so excited for her! I remember hearing about the crate of girl's clothes she had! Yeah for Julie!
Post a Comment