Thursday, June 4, 2009

Growing Up



Lily is 9 months old and I love seeing her little personality grow. She will chase you and loves to be chased. If I am standing up she crawls to me and grabs my leg until I pick her up. She always wants to know what is going on. She takes about 4-5 steps at a time. She doesn't like to be confined in anything....high-chairs, car-seats, grocery carts, strollers. It makes for a FUN time to go anywhere or try and feed her anything!

Rob is done with his rotation. He has class this summer and then his final rotation in the fall. I am SO proud of him and all he has accomplished!

My b-day is tomorrow....growing up, getting older! (Don't feel the need to wish me a happy birthday---that is not why I am mentioning my birthday!) Good times. It is so interesting to me to see where all my high school friends are now. Some have 2 kids...some are still single. I am grateful for where I am in my own life with a wonderful husband and a cutie patootie little girl! I am just grateful for where my life is right now...although I could take a colder climate!

3 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

Well I'm going to wish you a happy birthday anyway! Hope you get spoiled today! Lily is adorable, I can't believe she is already taking steps. Enjoy the moment you're in, that is some good advice!

JulieJ said...

i'll wish you a happy birthday anyway. i can't believe your cutie is 9 months. can you guess why i'm using no caps?

Holly said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Hope you had a good day and that Rob was able to take a day off with you! :)