Then we went to TGI Fridays for dinner. It was delicious! Then Rob got me a Coconut Cream Pie for dessert. On Saturday morning we went to the zoo with our friends Jason and Chelsa! It was fun...hot, but fun!
When my sister Julie came last September we went to the zoo with them. That morning my sister thought she was pregnant so they stopped and bought a pregnancy test on our way to the zoo and she took the pregnancy test that was positive at this bathroom! I had to get a picture because I thought it was hilarious she took the test at the zoo! Lo, and behold that little lady arrived about a week ago!
6 comments:
I can't wait to see all of you again. Lily is looking so adorable and cute.
Sounds like a fun birthday! Adorable pictures. Lily's growing up so fast!
Happy belated birthday! Looks like it was a great one!
Classic! I will have to copy that pictures and put in Capri's scrapbook. Thanks for the photo!
Is she walking already? I can't believe it. How are you guys doing? I feel like we are so close but yet so far away. Talk to you later.
Happy Belated Bday!!!! Zoo's are so much fun! I so wish we had one here!
Post a Comment