Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy's of the Day



  1. It is Saturday!
  2. Lily is walking around like a crazy person! She is super cute!
  3. It is almost July....which means we are closer to getting out of this wretched heat!
  4. I just had a homemade taco for dinner and it was delicious. I am full and content.
  5. I have worked out everyday this week for at least 45 minutes!
  6. My husband cleaned and packed some stuff while I was gone today! Yippee!
  7. I got to hang out with my two friends from working at ASU today.
  8. Lily is 10 months old today! She has been out of the cooker longer than she was in! We have survived this far...how much harder can it get? Just kidding!
  9. I got my hair cut on a whim this week because it was driving me nuts and it actually didn't turn out too bad.
  10. After hanging out with my friends from work, I am glad I am no longer working there...or anywhere! I love staying home with my little lady!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I love that you listed good things for the day, I really need to do that. I too have also been to the gym everyday this past week for the first time in my life! :) Have fun with all the packing!