What a brave little girl! In 115 degree heat I think I would do the same thing fully clothed and all! I can't believe that she is walking, it's crazy! Have so much fun at your little reunion!
It's so great to be able to check up on your darling little family thanks to blogging. Good luck in all you do! I hope everything goes just as you have planned! If you make it through St. George, call and we can do lunch! Jaelin
4 comments:
What a brave little girl! In 115 degree heat I think I would do the same thing fully clothed and all! I can't believe that she is walking, it's crazy! Have so much fun at your little reunion!
What a doll! Adorable, soaked, and still happy! That's impressive. :)
It's so great to be able to check up on your darling little family thanks to blogging. Good luck in all you do! I hope everything goes just as you have planned! If you make it through St. George, call and we can do lunch!
Jaelin
She's growing so fast. How is everything going for you guys here? Are you going to be here much longer?
Post a Comment