So, moving is pretty much one of the suckiest things in the universe. But, it is fine to start a new adventure. We are moving to Cottonwood, Arizona (about 2 hours north of where we are now) to start Rob's last and final rotation for Graduate School this weekend. We will be there for about 3.5 months and then will move again to where a new job for Rob takes us.
I was able to go to Utah for a week and a half two weeks ago to see my family and help my sister out. It was an awesome trip except for the last two hours driving home when Lily was DONE being in a car seat. Other than that, it was awesome.
Here are some pics for your enjoyment....or mine. Probably more of mine because I just think she is SO cute!
5 comments:
Yeah, moving basically sucks :( But just wait until you get in a house, it's crazy how much extra stuff you seem to accumulate. I don't think we'll ever move for the sheer fact that we have so much stuff now!
Love Lilly's dress, so cute! Glad you had a fun trip, can't wait to see where you guys end up in a few months!
It was great to see you a couple weeks ago! I'm glad you guys decided to come. Good luck with packing and moving. I hope everything goes well. oh, and I love Lily's pink dress!
Cute dress! I too hate moving. It makes you want to throw away everything you own and start over. You have big plans for Lily's first??
Lily Lilllly! I sure miss that baby of yours that I adore. I'm pretty sure we were buddies in heaven. It was so great to see your adorable family. I miss you!
I heard you both get released in sacrament today so I figured you must be on your way out. Sorry about the moving, but hopefully it's not TOO horrible! At least you'll get to enjoy a little cooler weather!
Post a Comment