Moving is not fun.
Great men to help you move is awesome.
Helping Lily adapt to a new environment is hard.
Not living in 110+ degree heat is pretty fantastic.
Living in the sticks isn't my favorite.
Climbing less stairs with Lily and groceries in my arms ROCKS!
Knowing that my tiny little newborn will be ONE next week is hard to believe!
Being this close to being completely done with school....PRICELESS!




Great men to help you move is awesome.
Helping Lily adapt to a new environment is hard.
Not living in 110+ degree heat is pretty fantastic.
Living in the sticks isn't my favorite.
Climbing less stairs with Lily and groceries in my arms ROCKS!
Knowing that my tiny little newborn will be ONE next week is hard to believe!
Being this close to being completely done with school....PRICELESS!
8 comments:
Quite the Pebbles doo! Glad you are getting settled.
moving does stink. At least the end is in sight. I can hardly imagine. We're celebrating the steps around here... Yeah! This is Jason's last year of class work! Only boards, clinicals, residency, and fellowship to go! (I really am excited for you guys. Good luck with the job hunt.)
hey- i know that couch. glad to know someone as cute is lily is sleeping on it now. i'm jealous of the cooler weather. hope everything well and the transition is a smooth one. i think of you guys whenever i go to the sonoma pool. it's wierd you're gone.
Lily is adorable with the mohawk and the punk rock baby. Life couldn't get better. Excited to see you all soon!
Yay for you! Glad you've moved and settled(?) And that school is almost done for you guys. Love Lilly's hair, it is awesomely long on top!
I agree!!! Lily is sooo cute! Moving is horrible! And I can't believe she will be a year old this week. Love and miss you, and I hope everything goes well with Rob finishing up.
I am glad you are surviving the move. Just think... you get to do it again soon.
What exactly makes your new town "the sticks"?
Lily is so darn cute. I cannot believe that she is one this week. I hope you guys have adjusted well, I am so jealous of your cooler temperatures. Let us know what is next for you guys after these three months.
Post a Comment